Today is week 35, in our 52 week series of Technique How To and Tie-Dyed it is. Grab your cup of moring Java and sit back relax and watch the how to video.
Many of you think that after 15 years and doing this professionallly I never make mistakes while stamping. Well one is in today's Technique - a very important step! As I was editing the video and pictures something didn't seem right but I just keep moving on. Much like I recommend when a card isn't turning out just as you thought it should. As I am posting the images, I remember what it is. Before you start to add the color to your cardstock with the daubers, crumple up the paper. It will give it an even cooler Tie-dyed look! Now that I am confessing, here are just a few of the other goof ups I make on an occasion...
- Stampin in the wrong ink
- Glue the front of my card upside down
- Address the envelope upside down
- Get the front of my card on crooked
- Run out of snail or white cardstock
- Can't find my gluedots when they are right in front of me
- Rock my stamp and get icky edges
- Get ink all over my fingers and then on my project
- Mount my wood stamp upside down
I am hoping just a few of these ring true for you too! Not tha I want you to get ink all over you newly hand-stamped card, but I would hate to think I am alone. Would love to have you leave a comment and let us know the funniest thing that you have done while stamping? PG of course! Sometimes it can get pretty lonely here in my stamp room while I type, your comments are the food for energy that keep me going.