It's Border Buddy Saturday Patsy here to share with you some of the reasons I think the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set deserves a spot on your shelf.
What makes "Basics" the perfect word for this stamp set?
I often times think why did Stampin' Up! has given a particular stamp set it's name. So I looked up Basics in the dictionary...
Definition of Basic: Forming an essential foundation or starting point; fundamental.
A few synonyms for Basic:
- fundamental - This truly is a fundamental set that can cover any occasion & any gender
- essential - it will be for so many great stamping techniques
- elemental - many of the stamps in this set can be the basis for the start of any great card
- quintessential - perfect! Love this one
So that explains why this is the perfect word to be included in the name of this set.
Why I choose Photopolymer for this stamp set.
I ordered this stamp set in Photopolymer to make for exact and easy placement of the elements. The Blackberry Bliss border along the top and bottom of the Whisper White was a snap to stamp, since I could see exactly where I was stamping.
The Fern is Old Olive and I just inked it once and stamped three times without re-inking to give the fern different shades. I love the mixed font in Sending Wishes Your Way it adds a really nice touch.
- Blackberry Bliss Paper (5 1/2" x 8 1/2")
- Whisper White ( 3" x 4 1/4" and some scraps for the butterflies)
- Classic Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry and Old Olive
- Memento Pad: Tuxedo Black
This cards is nice in flat for easy snail mailing. Speaking of snail mailing I love the new Better Than Email Stamp Set 140463 . Perfect for adding a final touch to the back of your card.
And if you love to sell your cards or hand stamp project this stamp set fullfills your *Angel Policy requirements.
*Stampin’ Up!’s images are copyrighted, which means that they cannot be copied without permission. To help protect that copyright, all items for sale using our images must be marked with an official Stampin’ Up! Limited License stamp set. Click here for more information about Stampin’ Up!’s Angel Policy.