Happy New Years to you, I hope you are able to share this special day with special friends or family. I want to share a creative 2017 Happy New Years card.
You read that right! I always say I am going to stamp next years cards earlier in the year and not wait to the last minute. After all we know it is going to happen.
Why not plan on sending out a New Years Card next year instead of a Christmas Card. Your card will arrive after all the hustle and bustle of the Holidays.
This card was created using the following items.
Stampin' Up! 2016 Occasions Catalog
- 1406530 Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set
- 140622 Large Numbers Freamlits Dies
- 140552 It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
- 140555 Baker's Twin Combo Pack
Stampin' Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog
- 134174 Fabulous Four Stamp Set
- 140272 Whisper White Thick Cardstock
- 138424 Mint Macaron Cardstock
- 132708 Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- 132622 Gold Foil Paper
- 133363 Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
- 107301 Whisper White Envelopes
This is one of my favorite stamps, but I only wanted to use the celebrate from the stamp so I colored it with my Basic Black Stampin' Write Mark omitting the words I didn't want.
I like to conserve when ever I can especially if is a specialty paper like the Gold Foil Paper. I cut the numbers out of the center of the Gold Foil Mat. The I'ts My Party Designer Series Paper covered up the cut out numbers and no one will every know.
So think about getting a huge head start for next year. You can begin to order items from the 2016 Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog on January 5.
I hope you will be able to use the little stamping tips I shared today!
Have a wonderful New Years!