Has your life been touched by Cancer? Our lives have certainly been touched and I am sure yours has too. The Ribbon of Courage stamp set gives us a tool to create some amazing cards and projects to spread love and caring to those whom we know have been or are being touched by this challenge in life.
I stamped this card for our Daughter in Law Maria, to celebrate her being 20 years cancer free. The orange awareness ribbon symbolizes Leukemia as well as several other things. Ribbons represent more than cancer also Click Here to see many different options.
This week's Sunday Sketch SS049
- The card base is a piece of 4 -1/4" x 11" piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock folder in half.
- Then I cut a piece of Whole Lot of Love Designer Series Paper 2" x 5-1/2" and adhered it to the left-hand side of the card front about 1/4" from the edge.
- I cut one of the Delicate White Doilies in half and attached it to the back of a piece of Pool Party Cardstock (2-1/2" x 3-1/2").
- I then attached the Pool Party cardstock at an angle about 1" from the left side and about 3/8" from the bottom of the cardfront.
- I stamped the ribbon in Tangerine Tango and cut it out with the coordinating framelit from the Support Ribbon Framelits using the Big Shot.
- I tied a piece of Linen Thread around the center of the ribbon.
- I attached the ribbon at a left angle with dimensionals to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (2-1/2" x 3-1/2") and adhered it to the card front on top of the pool party.
- I applied two of the Pear Pizzazz Enamel Hearts to the upper right-hand corner of the Whisper White cardstock.
- I then stamped the sentiment "LIVE every moment, LAUGH every day, LOVE with all your heart" in Basic Black Archival Ink.
Please share a comment how cancer has touched your life.