Cheers to You Stamp Set by Stampin' Up! is a great set for celebrating so many special occasions; weddings, New Years, Christmas and just about anything else.
I designed today's card around Sunday Sketch SS009.
It had been years since I got out my embossing powder and heat tool this fall. I often think "why don't I do this more often". It creates such an amazing WOW that only embossing can do.
Paired with some Gold Foil and Glimmer Paper and some gold edge ribbon makes this a real WOW card. Hard to capture on camera.
The Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper is so beautiful you don't have to add much to create an amazing card. The paper is part of the Year of Cheer Suite on pages 36 & 37 of the Holiday Catalog.
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Thick (4-1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Adhere a piece of Gold Foil paper (3" x 4-1/2") at an angle to the card front.
- Tie a piece of the Gold Metalic Edge 3/8" Ribbon around the card front about 1-1/4" from the bottom of the card and tie at the left-hand edge.
- Adhere a piece of the Year of Cheer Designer Paper (3" x 4-1/2") the opposite angle of the foil paper with dimensionals.
- Brush the Embossing Buddy over a piece of Whisper White cardstock ( 2-1/2" x 3").
- Stamp the Circle Image and Joy in Versa Mark Ink.
- Pour Gold Embossing Powder over the top and tap off excess.
- Heat with heat tool until glossy.
- Cut out with the Layering Circle (1-7/8") Framelit Die and the Big Shot.
- Punch a piece of Gold Glimmer paper with the Starburst Circle Punch and adhere the embossed circle to it.
- Adhere the Gold Glimmer Starburst Circle to the center of the card at the left-hand edge.
SUPPLIES USED TODAY