It's Thursday and time for another CASE (Copy And Share Everything). Each Thursday Alison and I CASE a card from one of the current Stampin' Up! Catalogs.
Stampin' Up!'s Card:
- The card base is Whisper White cardstock.
- The background is a piece of the Petal Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- The large scalloped Old Olive square is cut out using the Layering Squares Framelits and the Big Shot.
- The smaller Square is Lemon Lime Twist.
- They stamped the safety pin with Pool Party Classic Ink and then Stamped it again with Calypso Coral Classic Ink giving the pin a shadow effect on Whisper White cardstock.
- Then punched it out using the New Pretty Label punch.
- The Sentiment was embossed with White. Embossing always adds a unique touch to any stamped card.
- The safety pin stamp and the sentiment "Congratulations on your new arrival" are from the Better Together stamp set.
For my CASE I used the Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper. The DSP complimentary colors are Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry and Sahara Sand; I thought it would make a delightful baby card with the prehistoric animals. For the outside, I stamp "Hello Baby" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and stamped the inside with the Congratulations on your New Arrival.
I look forward to spending all my E-Newsletter subscribers the PDF Tutorial for this card tomorrow. My E-Newsletter is free and comes out each Friday with the Tutorial and other stamping news.
Do you often wish you had inside sayings that go with the outside? Better Together stamp set fulfills this task. If you could only have one sentiment stamp set, this could be the one.
Life gives us all ups and downs and this stamp set with it's 19 different stamps has you covered.
I hope your New Year is filled with ups!
Need Stamps? If you are in the US, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store