The cards I stamp most often are Birthday Cards after all everyone has a birthday right? Sympathy cards are a strong 2nd.
What cards do you need most often?
I stamped up a stack of these birthday cards to prepare for the coming year. I often get them stamped even addressed but sometimes they don't get to the mailbox on time so I really should just stamp them all happy belated birthday LOL.
Do find tieing bows a challenge? Then you would love the Stampin' Up! 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows.
The little bows are all pre-made and have a little self-adhesive glue dot on the back, just peel and stick.
Card Supplies and Measurements
- The card base is made using the Whisper White Thick cardstock (5-1/2" x 8-1/2") which is the perfect choice.
- The designer paper is the Oh So Eclectic Designer Series Paper (4" x 5-1/4").
- The little banners are Night of Navy (3/4" x 4") and Rich Razzleberry (1/2" x 3-1/4")
- The mat is Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock (2-1/2" x 3-1/4")
- The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and stamped in Night of Navy Classic Ink.
- This card was topped off with the Lemon Lime Twist Bitty Bow.
Have a wonderful week stampers, we are in the throws of a Winter Storm Warning with up to 4" of snow which isn't the real issue it is the 55 mile an hour winds that will be blowing the snow around.