What helps you get inspired when creating a handmade card? A card sketch can be a great starting point. Today's card was made using the Sunday Sketch SS019.
I wanted to use my new Bubble Over stamp set and coordinating Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies, along with the Sale-a-brations Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper. These three items along with a card sketch can help you put together an amazing card.
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Designer Series Paper: 4" x 5-1/4" & 1-3/4" x 5-1/4"
- Stitched Whisper White Squre: 2-5/8" x 2-5/8" and scraps
- Silver Foil: 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon: 10"