Celebrate the Good Stuff!
Do you have something coming up to celebrate? The Picture Perfect party Suite is filled with paper crafting product to celebrate.
- Picture Perfect Party Stamp Set
- Picture Perfect Party Designer Series paper
- Picture Perfect party Cardstock Pack
- Picture Perfect party Classic Stampin' Spots
- Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Birthday Mini Binder Clips
For my card today I turned the sketch 90 degrees to the right changing it from a portrait card to landscape. Love the color combination of Stampin' Up! colors Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party and So Saffron.
I love the mixture of different fonts in sentiment stamps, and this stamp set pulls this off in a significant way!
Simple Steps & Measurements
- Fold the Berry Burst Cardstock (5-1/2" x 8-1/2") in half to create card base
- Adhere the confetti printed Picture Perfect Designer Series Paper (3-1/2" 4-1/2") on the card front.
- Stamp the first candle in Berry Burst ink about 1-1/4" from the left edge of the Whisper White Cardstock (2-1/4" x 3-1/2")
- Stamp the 2nd Candle about 1/2" from the first in Pool Party ink.
- Stamp the 3rd candle about 1/2" from the pool party candle in Lemon Lime Twist ink
- Stamp flames on each of the candles in So Saffron.
- Stamp "celebrate the good stuff" in Tuxedo Black Memento ink across the candles.
- Adhere the Whisper White cardstock to a piece of Basic Black (2-3/4" x 3-3/4").
- Tie some Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Minni Striped Ribbon around the Basic Black cardstock to the left of the candles.
- Adhere the Basic Black to the center of the card front with dimensionals.
- Run some Lemon Lime Twist washi tap across a piece of Whisper White cardstock (4" x 5-1/4").
- Stamp "happiest of birthdays to you" in Tuxedo Black ink to the center of the Whisper White Cardstock and adhere the cardstock to the inside of the card.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store