The Waterfront stamp set was inspired by demonstrator Connie Heisey. When a demonstrator reaches 1 million in personal sales they are honored at Stampin' Up! and also get to help create a stamp set. I am sitting at just over a half a million that is a lot of stamps!
I don't express it often enough on my blog how much your orders at my online store mean to me. I am honored that you have chosen me to be your demonstrator and love sending you the Free PDF each month and Free Cards. I couldn't do what I love without you.
The versatility of this stamp set is endless, creating cards from the mountains, to the plains and the beaches. We love to take road trips, and when I get the site of Palm Trees, my heart is happy. Palm trees are a symbol of sunshine and warmth to me.
Simple Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock (5-1/2" x 8-1/2") in half to create card base.
- Adhere a piece of the True Gentlemen Designer Paper (5-1/2" x 4-1/4") to the card front.
- Stamp the sand in Crumb Cake ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock (2" x 4-1/2").
- Stamp the ocean in Marina Mist ink.
- Stamp the trunks of the palm trees in Early Espresso ink.
- And the Palms in Tranquil Tide Classic Ink.
- The Sun is Crushed Curry ink
- Adhere the Very Vanilla cardstock to the Tranquil Tide cardstock (2-1/4" x 4-3/4")
- Adhere the Tranquil Tide Cardstock to the card front about 1/2" from the top.
- Stamp Happy Birthday from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set in Early Espresso on Crumb Cake cardstock and cut out with the Stitched Shapes circle and the Big Shot.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store