The Magical Day stamp set and Magical Mates Framelits Dies can provide lots of fun and play. This set isn't only for making cards; I can see so many possibilities. Create little magnetic cutouts for kids to play on the refrigerator.
There is no end to the magic you can create with the mermaid, dragon, unicorn, night in shining armor and wizard.
I created a fun castle tower using the 3D Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder. Coloring the mate in armor using the Stampin' blends my favorite way to color!
This card has a very simple color palette of three, besides the Whisper White.
Simple Steps & Measurements
- Fold your Whisper White cardstock (4-1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Adhere the Basic Gray Myths and Magic Designer Paper (4" x 5-1/4") to the card front.
- Adhere the Rich Razzleberry Designer Paper (2-1/2" x 4") to the center of the card front.
- Stamp the shield from the Badges and Banners stamp set in Basic Gray in on Whisper White cardstock and punch it out using the Best Badge Punch.
- Adhere the badge to the Rich Razzleberry paper about 3/4" from the right edge.
- Run a piece of Smoky Slate cardstock through the Big Shot using the 3D Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder.
- Cut 1/2" x 1/2" square out of the top of the embossed Smokey slate about 1/4" from the left edge and right edge to create the castle top.
- Adhere the castle to the cardfront about 1/2" from the left edge.
- Stamp "You are one of a kind" in Basic Gray ink and one in Rich Razzleberry Ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut the white one out using the banner framelit from the Myths and Magic framelits and the Big Shot.
- Attach the banner to the top of the castle using dimensionals.
- Cut out the Rich Razzleberry "You Are" and adhere it to the Basic Gray "You Are" with a Mini Dimensional.
- Tie some 1/4" Copper Trim around the center of the card front in a bow.
- Stamp the little man in armor and color with Stampin' Blends and cut out with the coordinating framelit and Big Shot.
- Adhere the little guy in front of the castle with dimensionals.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store