The Share What You Love Suite is a new suite in the upcoming 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! Catalog. It is exciting that Stampin' Up! has three early bundles to offer, giving you a jump start to some fresh new items.
If you want to start with just a little bit or have it all, there is an option for you.
This is week 32 of our second round of Sunday Sketches. Each Sunday I share a card sketch to help you get started with your next card.
Simple Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" Crumb Cake Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue a piece of the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper (1 3/4" x 4 3/4") onto the Rich Razzleberry Paper (2" x 5").
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Whisper White (1 3/8" x 3 1/4") and glue to the Tranquil Tide Paper (1 5/8" x 3 1/2").
- Wrap some of the baker's twine from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit around the left-hand side of the greeting two or three times and tie in a bow.
- Glue the Pearlized Doilie to the back side of the Tranquil Tide
- Adhere the Tranquil Tide to the cardfront with dimensionals.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's card are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store