You will have so much fun creating cards and projects using the Share What You Love Suite. Products from this suite have been put together in 3 different bundles for different budgets.
If you can swing the Gotta Have it All Bundle #149536 I really recommend it! If not you can choose from two other bundles that I am sure one will fit your budget.
I can't believe we are already in week 33 of our 2nd round of Sunday Sketches. Looking back I see that the first SS033 featured last years early release Eastern Beauty.
What has been your favorite sketch so far?
- Glue the designer papers on the card front.
- Tie a piece of 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon around the card front.
- Punch out a circle of Old Olive cardstock with the 2 1/4" punch and adhere over the ribbon with dimensionals.
- Glue one of the Pearlized Doilies to the Old Olive Circle.
- Punch out a circle of Very Vanilla cardstock with the 2" Circle Punch and glue to the center of the doily.
Don't forget to stop back Tuesday for two more cards created using the One Sheet Wonder.
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store