On the third Wednesday of the month, Alison and I take the color challenge. We each hand stamp a card using the colors and share it on our blog.
This month we are using a couple *new colors giving us a bright, bold palette of *Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Coastal *Cabana, and Tranquil Tide.
It is not required to use all the colors, but I try to when I can.
Simple Steps & Measurements:
- Fold the Pool Party cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Stamp in Tuxedo Black the words on the Whisper White cardstock (3 1/2" x 4 3/4") about 3/4" from the bottom.
- Stamp the scallop (from the Varied Vases stamp set) in Tranquil Tide ink just above the words.
- Stamp the tall vase (from the Varied Vases stamp set) in Poppy Parade and the medium vase in Coastal Cabana.
- Stamp the small vase in Pumpkin Pie on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the Vase Builder Punch.
- Stamp the stems (from the Varied Vases stamp set) in Tranquil Tide Ink.
- Stamp the tall stem flower centers in Pool Party Ink and the orchids in Pumpkin Pie Ink.
- With snail adhesive glue the Whisper White cardstock onto the Tranquil Tide Cardstock (3 3/4" x 5") and then glue to the cardfront.
- With a dimensional adhere the Pumpkin Pie Vase between the other two vases.
- Color three rhinestones using the Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blends and adhere to the center of the orchids.
I hope you enjoyed today's card and be sure to hop over to Alison's card and see what she created!
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Barb Youngs says
Beautiful card! I never would have thought of using those colors together. Thank you for sharing your time, talents and colorful imagination.
Patsy Waggoner says
That is what I love about a color palette it takes me out of my box and use colors together I wouldn’t normally use.
Sent from my iPhone