The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW you can step them up a little or allot.
Do you have Designer Series Paper (DSP) that you are just hoarding for a special day? Now is the time to take it out cut it up and make some cards.
The One Sheet Wonder (OSW) piece I used for today's card comes from the 8 1/2" x 11" OSW pattern and is piece G.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold Vanilla Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Glue the Natures' Poem DSP to the bottom of the card front with the snail.
- Tie a piece of the Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon around the card between the DSP and Very Vanilla.
- Cut out a piece of Petal Pink cardstock using the Big Shot and the Stitched Labels DiesFramelits Dies and adhere to the center of the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the leaves in Soft Suede Classic Ink and cut out with coordinating Nature's Roots Framelits Dies.
- Tuck the stem under the upper right-hand side of the label and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp Thinking Of You in Soft Suede Classic Ink and cut out with oval from the Layering Oval Collection and adhere to the center of the label with dimensionals.
- Randomly adhere three sequins to the Very Vanilla oval.
- Stamp a greeting inside with Soft Suede ink.
Click Here to Download the 8 1/2" x 11" One Sheet Wonder Pattern
All paper crafting supplies used for today's project are Stampin' Up!
You can purchase them at My Online Store!
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Barb Youngs says
Awesome card! Love the colors together. Thanks for sharing your time, talents, and creative imagination.
Becky Gray says
I love your OSW cards!!! Do you have all the cards for each A, B, C, etc listed in your blogs? I don’t think I have them all.
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
Since there are 4 weeks in a month I created 4 using the Rooted in Nature One Sheet Wonder are A,C,E G You can find them all on the June Tuesdays post on my blog. Here is a link to all the One Sheet Wonder featured posts. https://www.stampstodiefor.com/patstamps/one-sheet-wonder/