Triple Time Stamping has been a favorite of many of my stampers. You can achieve this look very quickly, you know me I like easy!
I went to grab the link for the video I did previously and realize I created this video over 4 years ago. Time to update I think, LOL. But while the stamp set is old and maybe even the colors the technique is the same.
I think I need to commit to doing up some videos again! I do get a bit of stage fright at the thought, however.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Card Base Calypso Coral 4 1/4" x 11" folded in half
- Cut Mat in the same color as card base
(A) 2 ¼” x 3 ½” (B) 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Cut 3 Pieces of White or Vanilla cardstock
(a) 2 x 3 ¼” (b) 3 x 4 ¼” (c) 4 x 5 ¼”
- Layer the white cardstock starting with (c)largest to
smallest using a little dab of snail in the center don't' press too hard, so it is easy to remove them once stamped.
- Then stamp your image randomly on the layers of cardstock. (I used Painted Harvest Stamp Set and Calypso Coral & Petal Pink Ink for the flowers and Soft Suede for the centers).
- Take apart the stamped cardstock
- Layer (a) onto the mat (A)
- Layer (b) onto the mat (B)
- Layer (c) onto card front base
- Tie the Polka Dotted Whisper White ribbon around the card front and tie in a bow.
- Stamp the words in Calypso Coral on Petal Pink cardstock and cut out with the Stitched Shapes circle using the Big Shot.
- Adhere the circle to the right-hand side of the cardfront with dimensionals.
Today's card is the last in the 52 week series of card sketches. I have had so many requests that want to do it again so do not fear we are starting over again next Sunday.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE