Would you love to buy all your Stampin' Up! Product at a discount?
Purchase the ULTIMATE Stampin' Up! Bundle (the $99 Starter Kit) and from July 1- 31, 2018, you can select FREEE your choice of one of the color collections that features 10 ink pads (value $67.50).
Stampin' Up!'s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get:
- Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
- A business supply pack valued at $50!
- From July 1 - 31, 2018 Promotion You Color Collection Choice of ink pads. Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors. (value $67.50)
That's a total value of $242.50!
PLUS your kit ships FREE for an additional savings of $25.00.
Be part of a great community The Diva & Dude Stampers!Join with Me and be part of my amazing team!
I provide a private Facebook chat group you can participate or just lurk, fun newsletter with stamping tips and techniques and FREE PDF's. Occasionally we all gather on-line to share ideas via facebook live. Would love to have you join us!
How does it work?
- No Risk, I call it a Trial Demonstrator-ship. You can enjoy all the benefits & discounts of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
- There is no obligation to every host a party workshop or sell product and no pressure from me!
- For $99 you choose Up to $125* in Stampin’ Up! product of your choice!
- Free shipping for another 10% savings
- Fill your wish list and enjoy an immediate discount (at least for a minimum of 3 months).
- If you reach $300 in purchases/sales (that is the amount before your discount so it really is less) by the end of the first Full Stampin' Up! quarter you renew your demonstrator discount and benefits for another full quarter. If you don't you simply drop, no penalties.
I purchased my starter kit in August of 1998 and have never been sorry!
Just a word of caution, however: When I purchased the starter kit in August of 1998 I NEVER intended to be a demonstrator for 20 years. Almost 20 years of doing what I love and sharing it with amazing stampers like you what an amazing time.
Did you know there are countless articles on the benefits of being creative? It feeds our soles. I enjoyed this post The 7 Ways we Benefit from Creativity. Carve out some time to stamp!