JOIN THE STAMP OF THE MONTH CLUB
How would you like to receive a brand new stamp set, and 2 FINISHED full card samples at your door step EVERY month! No gas, no having to leave your house, and something fun to look forward to instead of bills!
I will preselect a stamp set to feature every month. Then the following month this set will be featured on my blog and different samples posted throughout the month along with at least one video class using the set.
No commitment needed but you will receive gifts for purchasing the stamp of the month 3, 6 or 9 months in a row.
- 3 Month commitment you will receive a free gift (value up to $6.95)
- 6 Month commitment you will receive a free gift from my stampin’ corner (value up to $20.95)
- 9 Month commitment you will receive an additional free gift from my stampin’ corner (value up to $34.95)
Here’s how it will work...
- Email me and let me know by the 1st of the month if you want to participate in this months Stamp of the month.
- Mail payment by the 1st of the month or give me your CC to keep on file and I will charge the CC sometime between the 1-10th of the month.
- That’s it I do all the rest...I will place the order for you stamp set between 1-10 of the month.
- Your stamp set will arrive via USPS sometime by the end of the month along with two beautiful hand stamped cards with envelopes.
- Then begin enjoying my blog posts the following month featuring card and project ideas using your stamp set and sometimes a complete tutorial along with patterns.
- Also watch a monthly video featuring the stamp of the month.
Cost of Stamp of the Month $29.00 (includes stamp set, S&H and tax, 2 hand stamped cards with envelopes and lots of stamping ideas)
This is a GREAT way to stamp with me no matter where you live, or if you can make a live class or not!
Here are the next three Stamps of the month
- August: Blooming with Kindness page 87
- September: Chock-Full of Cheer page 10
- October: Wonderfall page 33 (Holiday Mini)
Remember you can always choose your own stamp set, but the samples and ideas will be with the pre-selected stamp of the month.
You may add additional items to your stamp of the month order, but it cannot be combined with hostess workshop orders or class orders.