Thursday Night was a wild, fast and exciting night showing off the new Spring-Summer Collection. It was great to see old stampers and fun to meet some new ones. This was our quick easy and fun make and take for the evening. We used the "Happy Heart Day" stamp set and 5/8" grosgrain ribbons which are part of the Valentine Day Bundle which is available until January 31. Don't miss out on this great special contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Happy Heart Day
Textured Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Gray: 12” x 4” (scored at 4” and 8 1/8”)
Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon
Regal Rose 5/8” grosgrain ribbon
Real Red 5/8” grosgrain ribbon
1 ¼” Circle punch
1 3/8” Circle punch
Real Red & Regal Rose Stampin’Write
- Score cardstock a 4” and 8 1/8” using paper cuter and scoring blade. Fold 4” flap first leaving 3 7/8’ flap on top. Use a pencil to mark about 1 ½” from the bottom left corner of the 3 7/8” flap. Line up top edge of the flap and pencil mark on paper cutter to trim off diagonal piece.
- Punch either the Real Red or Regal Rose cardstock with the Scallop punch
- Punch the coordinating color (either Real Red or Regal Rose) with the 1 3/8” Circle punch.
- Stamp the “Flower with Heart” on Whisper White cardstock. Color the image in. Punch image with the 1 ¼” Circle punch. Adhere to the 1 3/8” circle you punched, then adhere it to the scallop punch.
- Use a dimensional to adhere the Scallop to the left lower hand corner of the card.
- Tie ribbon around the right 4” flap only and then fold, tuck the 3 3/8” flap into the ribbon.
Leave a Reply