The Big shot makes creating amazing cards a snap. The row of Butterflies was done using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit. It not not only cuts out but also embosses at the same time.
- The scallop edge was done using the Scallop Trim Punch from the *Sale-a-bration catalog.
Be sure and check out the new punches. The new style gives you precision cuts and the larger handle allows more leverage for greater ease. Storage is always an issue in every stampers room, these punches store easily standing up or laying flat.
- Enjoy the mix of colors with the large pack of Designer Series Paper Sweet pea.
Click here to view more exciting new items in the Occasions Mini
Stampin' Up!'s biggest event of the year, means friends, fresh ideas, and free products! And with three ways to earn exclusive Sale-A-Bration products, there's something for everyone.
- Spend: Buy $50 worth of Stampin' Up! products and get a FREE Sale-A-Bration reward!
- Host: Host a $300 workshop, and get a FREE Sale-A-Bration reward!
- Join: Become a demonstrator, and get a FREE stamp set (up to a $47.95 value)!
This promotion ends March 31, so contact me today to spend, host, or join! Or click here to see the Sale-A-Bration brochure.
Catherine Harwood says
Love this card — I will have to CASE it! Just beautiful.
Cindy Major says
Kimberley Morris says
Hi Patsy! What a pretty card…I guess I’ll have to break down and buy that embosslit after all…LOL!