You REALLY need to have one of these amazing sheets on your stamping desk!
Do you all get as confused as I do… I knew yesterday was Tuesday when I was recording my Monday Matinee. Sin Labor Day was Monday, I took the day off from my Stampin' Up! Business (the beauty of self employment). All went well except the dialogue, I think my new famous word is hummm…. I should offer a prize for every time I said it, any way I finished the video with my new camera and editing tool without a hitch. BUT when I told someone to check it out today... no video…humm I guess you do have to upload it (more confusion and I really think it has something to do with all the ink fumes). So I hope you are laughing with me and not at me.
Anyway here is your Monday Matinee on Wednesday.
Ornament Keepsake Bundle Save by bundling
Ornament Stamp Set & Holiday Ornaments Framelits
$49.95 Wood – 129949 or $42.95 Clear – 129950
Place an order for the bundle at my online store
and recieve a free Thank You gift.
Brief Directions for Ornament
- You will need to stamp 18 Ornaments, 24 if you want the back of the ornament stamped.
- Cut out ornament with matching framelit on your big shot.
- Then cut out 6 plain Whisper White (if you want the back plain) with the same framelit
- Fold all the ornaments in half
- Then glue one half of the ornament to the other to connect 4 ornaments.
- Once all 6 ornaments are put together
- Place your hot glue drop about the size of a quarter on the silione pad.
- Arrange the 6 completed ornaments in a circle.
- Add your finishing touches and youhave an amazing package topper ortree ornament.
Thanks for stopping excited to share another great stamping tip soon.