Every year Stampin' Up! has a Sale-a-bration, the opportunity to earn fantastic, FREE, exclusive Sale-a-bration Products. Today's homemade card features several exclusive Sale-a-bration products. Notice the Island Indigo rhinestones?
Click here to see how I colored them.
Quick and Easy Card:
- The base for the card Summer Starfruit 4 1/4" x 11" and folded in half, portrait style. In the early days I use to get so confused by portrait and landscape, do you too?
- The next layer is Sahara Sand 4" x 5 1/4", run through The Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.
- Next I punched a strip with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.
- Then adhered the paper ribbon strip to the right side of a piece of Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper* 2" x 5 1/4" and adhered it to the right side of the Sahara Sand.
- Then I adhered the Sarah Sand to the card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Next I stamped the vine from the Madison Avenue* stamp set with Summer Starfruit classic ink on a scarp of Whisper White.
- Then I ran it through The Big Shot using the Oval Collection Framelits**.
- Then I stamped the design from the Madison Avenue stamp set* in Island Indigo Classic Ink on another piece of scrap and cut it out with the smallest Floral Frames Framelits and placed it at the top of the stem with a dimensional.
- Stamping the smallest design from Madison Avenue in Tangerine Tango and punching it out with the circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch and placed in the center of the Island Indigo design with a dimensional and finished it off with the Island Indigo Rhinestone (remember to check out my trick on how to color your pearls and Rhinestones).
- Then I took a piece of the absolutely amazing, amazing oh ya I already said that but I can't say it enough this ribbon is one of my all time favs, Sycamore Street Ribbon* (comes in three great colors) along with great buttons to match.
- Cut the little butterfly out with the Beautiful Wings embossilit and embellished with two more colored rhinestones.
- Then I stamped the sentiment "Happy Birthday" from the Family Reunion stamp set in Island Indigo and cut out with the Itty Bitty Banners Framelits.
Wow as I typed all that I relized a used a whole lot of stampin stuff for this card. You can substitute lots of it, but you will for sure want to check out the amazing Sale-a-bration Free products.
Here's how Sale-A-Bration works:
When you spend $50* on Stampin' Up! you'll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product, of your choice. There's no limit-for every $50* you spend, you can select another free Sale-A-Bration reward!
So lets say you have $150* on your wish list, place the order and receive
- 3 FREE sale-a-bration products Plus
- a free package of Silver Glimmer paper
- Plus $25.00 in free product of your choice.
It's really the best time of year!
Have a party we’ll…
- Create pinworthy projects
- Consume vast amounts of chocolate
- Talk about Downton Abbey
- Earn freebies
- All of the above
Gather a few friends and they spend $150* you'll receive a FREE package of Silver Glimmer Paper Plus $25.00 in free product of your choice!
During Sale-A-Bration, anyone who purchases a Starter Kit and joins my Stampin’ Up! Community of Definitely Divas and Dudes can choose $156.50 in Stampin' Up! product for only $99. Plus…
- Your starter kit ships FREE for another savings of $15.65
- Plus enjoy 20% off everyday for the next 3 months
- There's no obligation to sell or hold workshops and no penalty if you do not renew, you keep all your goodies
The Sale-A-Bration promotion starts on January 22 and runs through March 22, so don't miss your chance to earn free products!
Email me or Place your order online 24/7 at my online store!
*Sale-a-bration exclusive product
**Spring Catalog Product
Hope you find time to stamp! A challenge alwasy gets me going… the card sample today was inspired by Pals Paper Arts Chelleng PPA151
I have taken busy out of my vocabulary, and while I typically do not make New Years resolution, this year I plan to spend more time doing the things I love and being there for those I love. That means you my blog readers, customers, friends, demonstrator friends and last but not least family.
Dawn Tidd says
Love all the SAB products showcased on your card, WOW! The embossing and polka dot panels look so nice together along with that sweet butterfly. Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week.
Ann Schach says
What a bright and cheery card! I love all of the colors. The texture is yummy! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!
Cindy Hall says
This is such a bright and beautiful card. Your pairing of colors, papers and stamps is outstanding. LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!