Check out the amazing Stampin’ Up! Convention 2013 Highlights!
One of the biggest questions I get asked at convention is "How was your Year". while this year didn't hold and record breaking awards and maybe the fewest awards of any year… This year has been one of the best years of my Stampin' Up! career. For several reasons…
- One is this special card pictured above that was given to me by Debi Pippin a demonstrator and a true artist. She wanted to thank me for being an inspiration to her in her business. This truly is the greatest award, when you know that something you have shared or done has inspired someone else.
- New friends, old friends on my blog it has been just AWESOME, You are all very near and dear to me, and I look forward to inspiring you even more this year. So get out your stamps!
- Serving on the Stampin' Up! Advisory Board was more amazing than I had expected and I am so excited for the new demonstrators that were chosen to serve this next year.
- The friendships that are made through Stampin' Up!
- Have a growing community of Diva and Dude Stampers!
- Having 19 Diva's attend the 2013 Convention
- A trip of a life time to Fiji this spring for my wonderful husband and me all paid for by Stamin' Up!
- Incredible support and loving family. Life is Good!
Now I want to share with you in pictures the past few days of celebration!
And many more pictures on other camera's hope to capture soon!
Don't forget tomorrow is Technique How To so stop by later in the day to see the latest technique and download your free technique booklet page!