Whitewashed Watercolor Technique, This technique is a bit more work than most, but much easier than whitewashing a fence and way more fun! When I started the task of creating this card I was not really very excited about this technique, but I have to say it is addicting, and I will be working on some more whitewashing in the future.
The Stampin' Up! Gingham Garden Designer Paper has been a favorite of card makers and scrapbookers this season and the coordinating Washi tape tops it off nicely There are lots of ideas besides the card making for Washi tape.
Here is my list of the Top Ten Things to do with Washi Tape!
- Embellish a Card
- Use them to cover wooden clothes pins… I have one that holds a pic of my Mom or…
- Make a Wreath with the decorated cloths pins
- Decorate a Embellishment Container
- Wrap Around you Ipad Charger so you can identify who's is who's
- To mark events in your Day Planner
- Decorate a Pillar Candle
- Use it to hold your Framelits in place if you don't have a Magnetic Platform or you are waiting for yours to come! It can be used over and over again!
- Decorate Tea Lights
- Decorate Pencils
Lots of fun ideas, you can see all of these on my pinterest Washi Tape Board.
Back to the task of whitewashing… check out this weeks Technique How To Video…
Happy Sramping – Stampingly,