How would you love to be part of an amazing community of stampers who share ideas and inspiration?
I have the most amazing group of demonstrators called the Diva & Dude Stampers. That is the one thing I love about Stampin' Up! there is something for everyone and everyone is born to create!
This card I received from one of my newest Diva's Lana Ellis, from Tennessee, while miles apart we stay connected and she is doing an amazing job! She just started a new blog Lana's Paper Trail, so be sure and check it out and leave her a welcome message. The card was filled with appreciation for helping her get started in Stampin' Up!
Just love the days the mail person delivers a Stampin' Up! envelope because you know there is a Stampin' Up! card inside. This one came from Diva Brenda Sprenger, Brenda often surprises me with a beautiful card and sometimes a little gift inside. Brenda has been a stamper for several years now and doesn't have a blog. That is the wonderful part of being a demonstrator, we each can each build our business how we choose.
My Top 5 Reasons to Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
- Fun & Friendship (this is the number one thing demonstrator say when asked, they love the community of demonstrators and the friendships they have built).
- You get paid to have fun and make new friends
- Amazing Stampin' Up! product at a discount
- A Bi-Monthly Exclusive Magazine called Stampin' Success
- An exclusive Demonstrator Website with endless Inspiration