Tap Tap Tap is of the stamps sets we featured this month for our Border Bundles. The row of black and white stripe, Calypso coral and crumb cake are down with the Epic This and That Washi Tap. Washi tape adds a great touch to any card.
Notice the paper that looks typed in the typewrite? Let me share how I created this card…
- Crumb Cake 4 1/4" x 11" folded in half.
- Then I adhered the Basic Black Mat 3 3/4" x 5".
- I ran rows of the Epic Day This & That Washi Tap about an 1" from the bottom of Very Vanilla Cardstock 3 1/2" x 4 3/4". Leaving the ends of the washi tape torn and alternating the lengths.
- I stamped the Typewriter just above the top row of washi tape in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Then I stamped the Typewriter again on a piece of Typeset Designer Series Paper and cut out just the paper part of the image.
- I then glued it using Two-Way glue, matching it up with the paper on the other stamped image.
- I then removed three sequins from the Gold Sequin Trim and adhering them randomly with Two-Way Glue.
Adding that little piece of designer paper gives the look of the typewriting typing. Everyone loved this touch. I hope you enjoyed todays's card. Just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be taking Wednesday and Thursday off from posting this week. Join me back on Saturday for Border Buddies.