Patsy here, this weeks Border Buddies Quick Tip is going to show you that Blendabilities™ are for more than just coloring your stamped images. What colors work best together for blending? Stampin' Up! has taken all the guess work out when buying alcohol marker by packaging them in sets of three (light, medium & dark). And all at 3 for the unbelievable price of only $11.95.
- The card base is Lost Lagoon cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" folded in half)
- First Layer is Smoky Slate cardstock (4 x 5 1/4")
- Down the middle is a peice of All is Calm Designer Sereis Paper 2" x 5 1/4")
- Whisper White card stock (2 1/2" x 4 1/4") ran through the big shot with the Lucky Stars embossing folder and adhered to the left hand of the card centered.
- Then I stamped the large star (from the Bright & Beautiful stamp set) in Lost Lagoon Classic Ink.
- Cut out the stamped star with the coordinating Star Framelits Die and adhere to the center of the card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp BE MERRY (from the Holiday Invitation stamp set) in Smokey Slate Classic Ink on 1/2" x 3" Whisper White card stock and punch each end with the Hexagon Punch.
- Color the silver ribbon. All is Calm with your Coastal Cabana Blendabilities
- Color the All is Calm Snowflake Embellishment & Rhinestone with the Coastal Cabana Blendabilities.
- Tie ribbon through the top of the snowflake and adhere to the card front just below the BE MERRY and then adhere the Rhinestone in the center of the snowflake.
Current Host Code FK7UXRDB