Throw Back Thursday to Week 51 of my 52 Weeks of Technique How To
Today's card was stamped by one of my team member's Amber Swift. She is very creative and always full of good ideas. You can check out her blog www.swiftthinkin.com for more great inspiration from Amber.
Today's Throw Back Thursday takes us back to Week 51 of my 52 Weeks of Technique How To. While the card is different the fold is the same. Many of the elements are from the Stampin' Up! 2015 Occasions Catalog. My wish list is endless with products I want from this catalog.
My Top 10 Occasion Catalog Picks
- Sheltering Tree (#1 – as you can tell from my blog icons I have a thing about tree's – read more here about why)
- You Plus Me Bundle (This is a great Valentines set & Paper but can be used all year too and save 15% when you bundle)
- Butterfly Basics Bundles (comes in all three styles of stamps and save 15% when you bundle)
- Artisan Embellishment Kit (this kit can make anyone an artisan!)
- Painted Petals (just brings back good ole memories of stamps gone by – love this in the photopolymer for easy placement)
- Celebrate Today Bundles (love the balloons and the gold foil accents in the patterned paper)
- Bow Builder Punch
- Cheerful Critters (I am not even sure why but I love these little guys and just keep thinking I NEED them)
- From the Herd (this is the perfect stamp set to make someone's day)
- Balloon Bash (since most of the cards I stamp are birthday this is going to be great.