You're a star…
in my book because you take the time to read my blog posts. Sometimes it can feel like I am writing to myself and wonder is anyone really out there. But then I get an email or a comment left on my blog that makes me know you care.
This is the card I sent out to the stars on my team for January Top Ten in sales for December. It is a small recognition for their efforts.
Stampin' Up! supplies used to stamp this card.
- Stamp Set: Pictogram Punches
- The card base is Pink Pirouette (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") it is such a soft and calming pink and adding the Night of Navy mat (3 1/2 x 4 3/4") makes a great color combination.
- Hearts are punched out with the Itty Bitty Accents Heart Punch in Real Red & Pink Pirouette.
- The colored the stamp with Stampin' Write Markers (the vase Night of Navy & stems Pear Pizazz.
- The greeting I also used Stampin' Write Markers and colored the stamp with Night of Navy and Real Red.
- The fun fold window is 4" x 4" of Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
- I almost forgot the little star is also from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and I punched Silver Glimmer paper with the star punch.
- Click here to watch a video on how to make this fun fold card.
If you love to stamp and love a discount your should join my team!
Would love to put a pin in every state!