Only a few more weeks of the exciting Sale-a-brations!
Have you checked out all the free products you can earn when you place a qualifying order?
The Big Day stamp set is one of my favorites and everyone needs lots of Birthday Cards, right? I will be sad when I am not able to demonstrate this stamp set it is so stinkin' cute!
For this card…
- I folded the 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Bermuda Bay Cardstock in half and attached a piece of Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper 1/2" x 51/2" along the left hand side of the card.
- I stamped the "Celebrate your Big Day with Cake" in Tuxedo Black Memento Pad on a 2" x 3 3/4" Whisper White Cardstock and punch the top with the Angled Tag Topper Punch (Love that punch!).
- I colored the word Cake with Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers.
- Then I stamped the saying again on Bermuda Bay in Tuxedo Black and cut out the Celebrate banner and attached it to the tag with a dimensional.
- Then I stamped the woo-hoo! from the Just Saying stamp set in the Tuxedo Black on Daffodil Delight and cut it out with the Word Bubbles Framelits. I use these word bubbles so often I think they are an essential part of my stampin supplies.
- I trimmed it off with some Pumpkin Pie Cotton Ribbon and the Gold Sequin Trim.
Every now and then when I finish a card I go "Yep I like that!" this card is one of those, hope you enjoyed it too!
I would love to hear what is your favorite Sale-a-bration item? Just click comments below and let me know!