I have been stamping up a storm, while the thunderstorms roll through Minnesota. It is so much fun when you are on a creative roll to just keep stamping. I asked my granddaughter which was her favorite card from the pile and she picked this one. So today I am going to share Kitana's favorite card I stamped this past week.
The card features the Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper. It is a quick and simple card.
- Card base is Very Vanilla 4 1/4" x 11 folded in half
- Basic Black Matt 4" x 5 1/4"
- Timeless Elegance Designer Paper 3 3/4" x 5"
- Happy Birthday from the Buttefly Basics stamp set stamped in Tuxedo Black.
- Butterfly cut out with the Bold Butterfly Framelits with the Silver Foil Paper and embellished with the Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
The Timeless Elegance paper is an assortment of very vanilla with gray scale designs simple but beautiful! Here are a few samples that were featured in the Stampin' Up! Catalog.
Today I have been working on my Stampin' Up! Convention Swaps. I will share a sneak peak Thursday… hope to see you then!
Leave a Reply