Just love playing with the Peaceful Pines stamp set and Perfect Pines Framelits. The ideas are endless for this pair. Are you going to show off your stamping style this Christmas and send hand stamped cards or take the easy way out and send a photo card.
Why not make an impression and show your close family and friends how special they are by stamping them a card and if you want to send a photo it is easy to tuck it inside. A photo also makes it easy for them to add it to their favorite photo book for life time memories.
- Today's card base is Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler 4 1/4" x 11" folded in half
- The Season of Cheer Designer Paper has 12 sheets, 2 each of double-sided 12" x 12", Acid Free & Lignin Free.
- The Cherry Cobbler piece of Season of Cheer Designer Paper (DSP) is 2 1/4" x 4 1/4" topped with the Gold Glitter Ribbon and this ribbon really glitters brightly!
- I punched out the 2" x 4" Whisper White Thick Paper with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch to create a tag.
- Then cut out the small tree from the Peaceful Pines Framelits in the center.
- I stamped Merry Christmas from the Petite Pairs stamp set in Cherry Cobbler.
- Then I layered it over a piece of 1 3/4" x 3" Season of Cheer DSP to the center of the card front with Dimensionals.
- Finished the tag off with a Wild Wasabi Seam Binding Bow at the top and and trimmed the cutout tree with a Gold Shimmer Paper star punched with the star from the Itty Bitty Accent Punches.
This year we have some Cardstock Packs to match the designer papers. The Season of Cheer Cardstock pack has 8 pieces of each – Whisper White Thick, Cherry Cobbler and Pear Pizzazz paper.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Leave a Reply