Welcome to Border Buddies Monthly Card Sketch. It’s the Third Wednesday of each month. We hope you will play along and have a chance to win a free gift. This month's sketch is by Alison Solven and I'm guest posting today on Patsy's blog.
How to play:
- Stamp a card using this months Sketch
- Use only Stampin' Up! Products (can be current or retired)
- Snap a picture and post it to our facebook pages (doesn't have to be picture perfect!)
- You can submit as many samples as you wish – Please use BB003 for your card
- Each time your post a card your name will be added to the drawing.
- You have until Monday December 13 to post your cards on our facebook pages to be eligible for the drawing.
- Once we have announced the winner, you have 24 hours to email us with your snail mail address. (we will announce the winner in our Wednesday December 16 Blog Post)
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun and enter as many times as you wish!
We hope you are inspired to sit down and stamp a card using the sketch. Would love to see lots of cards this month!
And here is the card Patsy made using the Sprinkles of Life and matching Tree Builder Punch – the current Ronald McDonald stamp set. Stampin' Up! will donate $3 from each stamp set sold to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Sadly you must have all been busy and forgotten to enter! You can enter more than one month and you can enter more than one card. I'd love to send you a present in the mail so make sure to go to our Facebook groups and upload your art!
*We will randomly pick two winners (one from the United States & one from Canada). I will post the US winner on my Blog – Alison will post the CA winner on her blog. Then on the 3rd Wednesday of the following month when we post our new Template we will announce the winners and post the winning cards on our blogs! The winners will receive a small gift in the mail.
Note: We can only Ship to the US & Canada. The Winner will have 24 hours to email us their mailing address so stay tuned for the announcement of the winner! Good luck!
So Let's Get Stampin'!