Tea Cups have a very special place in my heart. My mom collected tea cups and often used them when she had friends over for tea. Every time Stampin' Up! comes out with a stamp set with tea cups – well I just have to have it. And the "A Nice Cuppa" set was no exception.
A Nice Cuppa Photopolymer stamp set….
- Has 11 stamps
- Totally transparent for perfect image placement.
- Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
- Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
- Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
- Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, e
This set also has an awesome coordinating framelit called Cups & Kettles so no fussy cutting!
I finished the heart off with some Basic Rhinestones for BLING and the Mint Macaron and Basic Black Bakers Twine was the perfect final touch.
I would love to hear about any special memories you have about teacups.
Click Here to leave a comment!