All the products used to make this card where either Free or purchased at a 38% discount?
Would you love to buy all your Stampin' Up! Product at a discount?
Purchase the ULTIMATE Stampin' Up! Bundle (the $99 Starter Kit) and join Stampin’ Up! thru me HERE. Choose up to $155 in Stampin' Up! product from your wish list for only $99.00.
BONUS: Join with me and receive a FREE 52 page Card Tutorial "The Best of Border Buddies". The Tutorial includes, images, supply list and directions for 52 cards. This offer only good through me Patsy Waggoner.
Be part of a great community my team the Diva & Dude Stampers!
Join with me and be part of my amazing team called the Diva & Dude Stampers for fun pressure-free environment.
I provide a private Facebook chat group you can participate or just lurk, a bi monthly Newsletter with FREE card tutorials, stamping tips and techniques. Occasionally we all gather on-line to share ideas via webinar or facebook. Would love to have you join us for an upcoming Facebook PJ party!.
How does it work?
- For $99 you choose: Up to $155* in Stampin’ Up! product of your choice! (*during Sale-A-Bration Jan. 5 – March 31 otherwise it is $125. in product)
- Free shipping – the kit ships to you FREE, for another 10% savings
- Fill your wish list at a 20% discount all the way through June 2016.
- If you reach $300 in purchases/sales (that is the amount before your discount so it really is less) by the end of the first Full Stampin' Up! quarter (June 2016) you renew your demonstrator discount and benefits for another full quarter. If you don't you simply drop.
- No Risk, I call it a Trial Demonstrator-ship. You can enjoy all the benefits & discounts of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
- There is no obligation to every host a party workshop or sell product and no pressure from me!
I purchased my starter kit in August of 1998 – the starter kits back then were $295. I had to think long and hard. But today with the inexpensive starter kit and a discount the minute you join why wouldn't you? You have nothing to lose
Just a word of caution however: When I purchased the starter kit in August of 1998 I NEVER intended to be a demonstrator for 18 years. Eighteen years of doing what I love and sharing it with amazing stampers like you.
Did you know there are countless articles on the benefits of being creative? It feeds our soles. I enjoyed this post The 7 Ways we Benefit from Creativity. Carve out some time to stamp!