Celebrating your amazing Mom's Birthday, Mother's Day or just because – the A Nice Cuppa stamp set along with the Cups & Tea Kettle Framelit Dies from the 2016 Occasions Catalog is the perfect choice.
So for your Mom's next big day or just because stamp her up a special card. Nothing means more to a Mom than something hand made by their child no matter how old you get.
This year for Christmas I received an ornament our 37 year old son made. It touched my heart strings as only a special gift from a child can do.
He melted crayons on the inside a clear class ornament.
He then used acrylic paint to add his finger prints and then dated and signed the ornament with a Gold Metallic Sharpie.
A true treasure!
CLICK HERE for a Tutorial Crayon Melt Class Ornament
- Card Base: Bermuda Bay cardstock 4 1/4" x 11"
- Mat: Whisper White cardstock 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- Patterned Paper: A Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack (DSP)3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
- Cups: Whisper White & Pool Party cardstock and A Cuppa DSP 2 1/2" x 3"
- Bow: 5" Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon
Did you know if you sign up for my Bi-Monthly newsletter you will recieve in each issue a Free Card Tutorial with images, supplies and measurements.
Leave a Reply