It's Border Buddies Saturday, Patsy here.
You can never have to many Birthday Cards on hand. Today's birthday card features Party With Cake stamp set and the Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper. Did you notice the little candle on top – no fussy cutting – punched it out with the coordinating Party Punch Pack from the Occasions Catalog.
- The Watermelon Wonder card base is 4 1/4" x 11"
- The Crushed Curry cardstock mat is 3 3/4" x 5" topped with the 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" designer paper.
- The cake is stamped in Watermelon Wonder Classic Ink on Whisper White cardstock 2 1/4" x 2 1/2" layered on Bermuda Bay cardstock 2 1/2" x 2 3/4".
- I punched out a banner with the Banner Punch and topped it off with one of the New It's My Party Enamel Dots.
- The Bermuda Bay Stitched ribbon is one of my favorites!
Do you hoard you fun pattern papers and ribbons saving them for some future project. It is time to break them out and use them up. You know you are going to want the new ones that come out and pretty soon you have a stock pile. So next time your drag out the stamp – get the designer paper and use some of it! It can really turn ordinary into WOW!
CLICK HERE to order from Alison in Canada
CLICK HERE here to order from Patsy in the US
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Linda Hense says
Love all three of these cards as they can be used for all ages! The hot air balloon is adorable. Lin
Patsy Waggoner says
Thanks You Linda – Celebrate Today is one of my favorite stamp sets and I love it with the new Number of Years in the Occasions Catalog. Appreciate your comment!