The possibilities are endless with these two dies sets. Each has a coordinating stamp set to go with them that you can purchase in a bundle and save 15%. But they can also stand alone!
The little teapot is from the Cups & Kettles framelit set. I have always had a fascination with tea sets and when this set came out in the Stampin' Up! 2016 Occasions Catalog I just knew I had to have it!
Tom has had endless tea parties with our granddaughters and he is even getting good at holding up his little finger while he sips. Of course he does not like pretend tea even so he has to have pretend hot chocolate.
Birthday Blooms 140655 (wood-mount) or 140658 (clear mount)
Rose Wonder 140697 Photopolymer
- 122925 Calypso Coral Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11" and scrap)
- 121045 Basic Black (3 1/2" x 4 3/4")
- 111350 Pacific Point ( 2 1/4" x 3 1/2")
- 100702 Old Olive (scrap)
- 138442 Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper (4 1/4" x 5 1/2", 3 1/4" x 4 1/2", 1 1/2" x 3 1/4")
Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink 140931
- Big Shot 113439
- Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies 140624
- Rose Garden Framelits Dies 140619
- Rhinestones 119246
- Venetian Crochet Trim 134581
- Dimensionals 104430
- Snail 104332
- Fold the Calypso Coral Cardstock in half to create card base
- Adhere the 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Designer Paper onto the cardfront
- Adhere the designer series paper 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" to the Basic Black cardstock and then adhere the 1 1/2" x 3 1/4" to the bottom)
- Run the Venetian Trim along the seam of the two designer series papers.
- Adhere the Basic Black Matt to the center of the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Cut out the teapot from the Pacific Point cardstock using the Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies.
- Stamp For You in Basic Black to the center of the Tea Pot.
- Adhere the tea pot over the Venetian Trim with dimensionals.
- Cut out the leaves from the Rose Garden Framelits and tuck it in the top of the tea kettle.
- Stamp the small flower from the Rose Wonder Stamp set and cut out with the coordinating framelit and adhere to the top of the leaf stem with a dimensional.
- Adhere a rhinestones to the flower center.
- With a black sharpie marker color 2 of the medium size rhinestones and adhere to the lower righthand corner of the matt.
Click the link below to download the directions for future reference – or simply book mark this page.
Want to save 15% order the stamp sets and coordinating framelits in a bundle!
A Nice Cuppa Bundle (stamp set & framelits) 140567
Rose Wonder Bundle (stamp set & framelits) 140804
I would love to know what is your favorite way to learn how to make a card?
- A Picture
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code KG4SYTVU