It is so exciting to be included in the Color Your World, International Stampin' Up! Blog Hop featuring Top Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world. On the third Tuesday of each month you can visit our blogs to see the projects we have created using a particular color palette.
Here are the Stampin' Up! colors in this months palette…
- Bermuda Bay
- Basic Gray
- Smoky Slate
- Tangerine Tango
- Pool Party
Our inspiration cames from this picture and we can use all the colors or some of the colors. This month I used all of the colors to create my card.
- Card Base Smoky Slate 4 1/4" x 11"
- Bermuda Bay Matt 3 3/4" x 5"
- Tangerine Tango patterned paper 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- I cut out the Whisper White tag with the 2 1/2" x 4" Lots of Labels Framelits and stamped the sentiment from the Feel Goods stamp set in Basic Gray.
- The flowers are cut out using the Botanical Builder Framelits. With these framelits you can achieve so much variety and dimension on your cards.
- Finished it off with a Island Indigo Designer Button and Whisper White Bakers Twine.
We love to hear from you so please click here to leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
Click on the "Next" button and you will "hop" over to the amazing Sophie Prestrelle from New Zealand who is the next blog in the hop.
If you get lost you can just click on the links below.
Alison Solven – Canada
Alisa Tilsner – Australia
Patsy Waggoner -USA You are here on my blog now!
Sophie Prestrelle – France (click translation to switch to English if you don't read French)
Kerstin Kreis – Germany (click translation to switch to English if you don't read German)
Sharlene Meyer- New Zealand
Sam Hammond – UK
Barbara Meyer – Austria – (click translation to switch to English if you don't read German)
For easy shopping here is a list of supplies I used for today's card.
Need Stamps? If you are in the US, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 67S27F6C/span>