Today would have been my Mom’s 85 Birthday, she passed 5 1/2 years ago after a 5 year battle with ovarian cancer. I was so blessed to have her as my Mom. She was amazing a builder of confidence, giving me the courage to reach for my dreams and she was one of my biggest cheer leader for my Stampin’ Up! business.
I have shared this picture of my Mom before, but it is one of my favorites, this is her on the deck of the ship on one of the Stampin’ Up! Incentive trips that I earned.
Less than 1% of all demonstrators earn the incentive trip each year.
I stamped this card in memory of my Mom.
This stunning patterned paper is part of the Birthday Boutique Designer Series Paper Pack. It has been one of the top sellers in the 2016 Occasions Catalog.
Can you believe there is only a few weeks left of the Occasions Catalog – how time flies! Don’t forget to put your orders in before May 31, but I wouldn’t wait too long if you have some must have’s on your wish list since the items in the occasions catalog are only while supplies last.
- The card base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock (4 1/4″ x 11″)
- The Matt is Blushing Bride embossed with the Fluttering Embossing Folder
(4″ x 5 1/4″)
- Patterned Paper (3″ x 3″)
- Soft Sky paper ribbon: (1″ x 4″)
- The Greeting stamped in Archival Basic Gray on Whisper White (2″ x 2″)
- The small flower is stamped in Basic Gray and cut out with the coordinating Flower Garden Framlits Dies.
It is hard to see on the photo but I colored the Rhinestone Jewel with a black Sharpie pen to create an amazing black diamond look.
Supplies used in today’s card…
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code KG4SYTVU