Rose Wonder stamp set and Rose Garden Thinlits make a great pair for this Thank You card. it is one of those cards that will look like you fussed but very quick and easy.
A couple weeks ago I showed you how to cut the rose out of the Basic Black circle. I used the same technique on this card.
I sometimes stamp up some cards for friends/family who have lost a loved one, especially if they are a stamper. While the thank you notes are often included in your funeral cost there are just some people you want to send a special Thank You to.
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Matt: Basic Black : 4" x 5 1/4"
- Patterned paper: 2015-2017 Paper Stacks 3 3/4" x 5"
- Rose: Basic Black 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- Behind the rose: Whisper White 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- Tag: Tip Top Taupe 1 1/2" x 3 3/4"
I have been using a lot of black Candy Dots – ran out of the Basic Black in my neutrals package fairly quickly. I used a black sharpie marker to color over these to create black ones.
Don't forget today is Tuesday and the new Weekly Deals are out.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 67S27F6C/span>