Today's card features two of the New 2016-2018 In-Colors Emerald Green and Flirty Flamingo. Emerald Green is a beautiful deep rich true green. I thought the Flirty Flamingo gives the card a nice pop of color.
The three flowers are part of the Stampin' Up! Grateful Bunch Stamp Set and are all on one stamp and a coordinating punch punches them out all at once making it a snap. I layered the flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals to give it more height. The center of the flower is topped off with one of the metal rimmed pearls a package includes three different sizes which is nice.
The ribbon on the card is one of the new Ruched In-Color Ribbons. These are going to be my favorite this year I think. The width is perfect at 3/8". Easy to tie and lay down flat nicely for mailing.
One of my stamping friends once said Stampin' Up! is like a travel agent for stampers. They make everything so easy stamp sets with coordinating punches, papers, ink, ribbons and embellishment all go together. Another one said it is Stamping for Dummies.
No matter what you call it Stampin' Up! products make stamping easy and with the high quality products your paper crafting projects come out looking professional & amazing.
- Card Base: Emerald Green 4 1/4" x 11"
( you can make it side open cutting 5 1/2" x 8 1/2")
- Mat: Flirty Flamingo 3 3/4" x 5"
- Whisper White 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink & Emerald Green Classic Ink , Tuxedo Black
- Embellishments: Flirty Flamingo Rushed Ribbon, Metal Edge Pearls & Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp Set & Punch: Grateful Bunch Stamp Set and Blossom Bunch Punch (say that 3 times LOL).
If you would enjoy getting my blog updates via email just CLICK HERE to subscriber to Stamps to Die For.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code KG4SYTVU