This bright and playful suite in the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! catalog is one of my favorites. As soon as I saw the little Lama I just had to have it. I am not sure what it is about the little guy, his warm eyes, his cute little smile that just makes me happy!
I just love how it all goes together so perfectly!
In this suite there is…
- The Birthday Fiesta Photopolymer Stamp Set
- The Fiesta Time Framelits
- The Festive Embossing Folder
- The Festive Birthday Designer Paper
- The Festive Birthday Cardstock Pack.
This is the card I made for my team Shoebox Swap.
Isn't that little face just irresistible?
Instructions for today's card….
- The card base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock
- Then embossed a piece of Watermelon Wonder Cardstock 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" with the Festive Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- I applied the Watermelon Wonder to the card front.
- The Cacti is stamped in Emerald Envy Ink on a piece of 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" Whisper White Cardstock and matted with a piece of 2 3/4" x 4" Early Espresso, then I applied it to the center of the card front.
- I added a small flower with a glue dot to the cacti and embellished it with a rhinestone.
- I punched a 1" x 4 1/2" piece of Daffodil Delight with the Triple Banner Punch.
- Then I stamped in Early Espresso Classic Ink "Fiesta Like there's no manana" and I tied a piece of the thicker Bakers Twine around the left side and applied it to the card front with dimensionals about 1" from the bottom.
- The Lama is stamped with Early Espresso Classic Ink on Crumb Cake Cardtsock and cut out with the coordinating framelit from the Festive Time Framelits Dies and the Big Shot.
- I stamped the Lama again on a piece of the Festive Birthday Designer Paper and cut out the little lama blanket and applied it to the crumb cake.
- I adhered the Lama to the card front with dimensionals.
I would love to know if you think he is as cute as I do, Click here to leave me a note!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code KG4SYTVU