There are two very large beautiful old oak trees just outside my window and about this time every year the acorns start to fall. As much as I want to pretend fall is not around the corner it is. So I decided to stamp up a card today using the Acorny Thank You Stamp Set with coordinating punch.
- Card Base is Delightful Dijon 4 1/4" x 11" folded in half you can also use a 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" if you want a side fold card.
- The I stamped the Tree from the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set in Early Espresso on a piece of 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" Very Vanilla
- I then matted it with a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock 3 3/4" x 4 3/4" and adhered it to the center of the card front.
- With the Oak Leaf from the Leaflets Framelits I cut a leaf out of a piece of Crumb Cake 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" and adhered that over the Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- I then cut out another leaf in Cajun Craze Cardtsock 2" x 4 1/2" and attached that to the card front with dimensionals.
- I stamped one of the acorns in Delightful Dijon and punched it out and attached it to the lower left hand corner.
- Then I stamped the acorn top in Early Espresso and punched it out and placed it on top of the acorn with a dimensional.
- I stamped the greeting in Early Espresso and punched it out with the Duet Banner Punch and adhere that over the center of the acorn with a dimensional.
- I tied a small bow with Linen Thread and attached it to the Cajun Craze Leaf with a glue dot.
Fall is a beautiful time of year.
Be sure to stop by Thursday to check out my Just in CASE card!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code KG4SYTVU