It's Border Buddies Saturday, Patsy here sharing a Birthday card using the Stampin' Up! Birthday Blooms stamp set and part of the Detailed Lace Thinlits.
The Birthday Blooms stamp set goes so well with the Detailed Floral Thinlits they make an awesome pair.
The Floral Detailed Thinlits has three pieces.
For this card I only used one of the thinlits (the shorter one).
Click Here to Watch Shannon West from Stampin' Up! in a video showing how to use these thinlits.
Here is a brief description how I made this card…
- The cardbase is a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" Flirty Flamingo cardstock folded in half.
- I then stamped the large flower from the Birthday Blooms stamp set in Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink across the card front randomly.
- I cut a the floral thinlit out with Flirty Flamingo cardstock and lined it with Whisper White and placed it on the bottom of the card.
- The single flower I stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento pad on Stampin' Up! Shimmery White Paper (this paper is great for water coloring as it doesn't pill when it gets wet) I used an Aqua Painter and reinkers to color it ad then cut out the flower and adhered it to the upper left hand corner of the cardfront.
- I stamped "Happiest of Birthday's To You" in Tuxedo Black on Shimmery White cardstock and cut it out with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits (2 1/2") and the Big Shot.
- I then layered the greeting on a Pear Pizazz oval scallop cut out with on of the Layering Ovals (2 3/4") and the Big Shot.
- I added a piece of Rushed Flirty Flamingo ribbon folded in half the the lower right hand corner of the greeting.
- The greeting is adhered to the card front with Dimensionals to give it some dimension of course.
I hoped you enjoyed today's Border Buddies Card and don't forget to check our "Just in CASE" series every Thursday.
You are the heart of our business without all our readers and those who place orders at our online store we couldn't do what we do. Hugs and have a great weekend!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code KG4SYTVU