Welcome to Sunday Sketches SSOO6 by Stamps to Die For. Each Sunday I post a card sketch along with a card I created using the sketch. Sketches often help get my creativity fired up.
- Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Matt: 4" x 5 1/4"
- Stip: 1/2" x 4"
- Horizontal Strip: 2" x 5 1/4"
- Square: 2 5/8" x 2 5/8"
- Scallop Square: 3" x 3"
Let your imagination run wild!
Sketches are open to interpretation. You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout, using a square where there is a square, or you can change it to a be a circle, or oval or flower etc. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal.
Yesterday I shared my love of little mice creatures! Isn't he the cutest little mouse!
Measurements & Instructions for the Card:
- Card Base is Crumb Cake Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Next layer 4" x 5 1/4" is Crumb Cake Cardstock embossed using the Big Shot & the Holly Embossing Folder and adhere to the card front with dimensionals.
- The Gold Glimmer Paper strip is 1/2" x 4"
- The striped pattern paper is from The Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper. I love this paper as it is about copy paper weight and you get 24 sheets for $13.00. It is great for layering and also for making envelopes to coordinate with your card.
- The scallop square was cut out of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock using the Big Shot and the Layering Squares Framelits
- The Very Vanilla was also cut out using the Layering Squares Framelits.
- The mouse and sentiment are stamped with Basic Black ink and colored with a Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker. I am excited to tell you that you can purchase these two markers together (without the entire marker set) in the Holiday Catalog on page 13. Typically the markers are not sold individually but they have offered a couple of sets in the Holiday Catalog.
- The Christmas Tree is from the Peaceful Pines stamp set and the tree and star are cut out using the Perfect Pines Framelits. I tucked a piece of Gold Glimmer Paper behind the tree to create Christmas bulbs.
I hope you are enjoying the Sunday Sketches Series. Have a great week!
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>