The new 2017 Occasions Catlaog will be out January 4!
- Do you love patterned paper as much as me?
- Would you enjoy having every pattern at your finger tips?
- Would love to have it all?
To have all the new Designer Papers would cost over $115.00…
But you can have it all for only $14.50 plus $6.80 Priority Shipping (includes insurance and tracking).
50 pieces of 6" x 6" double sided designs and 4 pieces 4" x 6" of single sided design.
Here is how it works.
- When 8 stampers sign up for a paper sampler, I order one of every New Designer Paper
- It is Shipped to me.
- Then I cut it all up 8 ways
- Sort it out
- Put the in a great little clear storage box.
- I will mail them out Priority Mail
- You will have a piece of each of the New papers for creating amazing projects.
- I will send an email confirmation
I usually answer within 24 hours, so if you don’t get a reply, email again just in case it got lost in cyberspace!
- On December 29 I will send a PayPal invoice.
- Spots are limited and will be on a first come first serve basis. When one Sampler fills up with 8 participants, I will start another. The samplers that are filled I will place the order ASAP on January 4th when we are able to place our first orders from the new catalog. It will take about 7-10 days to arrive and a couple of days for me to package it up and get in the mail. I hope to have them in the mail by January 18*.
*Shipping Times will vary depending on when Paper Sampler Spots are filled.
If for some reason a paper pack is back-ordered (BO), I will email you immediately to let you know of the delay. You can choose to have me wait to ship it all together once the BO paper arrives or pay additional postage to ship the BO paper separately when it arrives. Keeping my fingers crossed that no paper will be on back-order!
It is so much fun to have a little of it all for creating a variety of cards! Hope you join in the Fun!
This offer only good through Patsy Waggoner and I can only ship in the USA.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Julie Louis-Benaglio says
Hello, would you please post where to get the acetate card boxes?
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
I sent an email with the website to the clear boxes.