Did you know I put out a monthly newsletter? I hope to start sending it out twice a month on the 1st an 15th. It will be filled with card samples and once a month an an exclusive FREE Hand Stamped Card Tutorial just for my Newsletter Subscribers.
I will be updating the name of my newsletter to Stamping News to Die For.
This is the card that was featured in my December Newsletter along with a FREE Tutorial with images, supply list, measurement and step by step directions.
This hand stamped card was created using the Lift Me Up Stamp Set and coordinating Up & Away Thinlits Dies. The patterned paper was designed to go with this stamp set and is one of the Exclusive Sale-a-Bration Free Products.
- Fold a piece of Night of Navy Cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" in half to create card base (can use a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for a side fold card)
- Adhere the patterned hot air balloon paper 1 1/2" X 5 1/2" to the left hand side of the card about 1/8" from the edge.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy Classic Ink on the bottom of a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 3" x 4 1/4".
- Stamp clouds randomly in Soft Sky Classic Ink, stamp another cloud on a piece of Whisper White scrap paper and cut out with coordinating thinlit die.
- Stamp the small hot air balloons in Night of Navy Ink on Mint Macaron Cardstock & Peekaboo Peach and cut out with coordinating thinlit die.
- Stamp the large hot air balloon in Night of Navy Ink on Watermelon Wonder Cardstock and cut out with coordinating thinlit die.
- Arrange hot air balloons randomly above the sentiment. Looking at my card now I realize I should have had the smaller hot air balloon behind the larger balloon as the larger one would appear closer.
- Attache the cloud overlapping one of the hot air hot air balloons with a dimensional.
I hope you enjoyed today's card and feel like sailing away into the air with this great stamp set and dies. And don't forget if you buy them in the bundle you save 10%.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3