CASE = COPY AND SHARE EVERYTHING
Each week I pick out a card from the catalog and either copy it exactly or change up the stamp set or colors or maybe even both. When CASEing if you go too far, you are then creating your very own card and have just been inspired by the card or project you started to CASE.
Today I changed several things on this paper crafting project.
- It was a box – I created a card
- They used the Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper (DSP) – I used the A Little Foxy DSP
- They used the Cool Treats Stamp Set – I used the Cottage Greetings & Tin of Cards Stamp Sets
- They stamped the sentiments on the scallop circle – I stamped mine on strips and applied to the circle
- They used Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz and Peekaboo Peach Ink – I used Pool Party, Smoky Slate & Calypso Coral Ink
- The Scallop Circle was created using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies and the Big Shot. These dies are a terrific basic to have in your framelits collection.
The bow was made using the Bow Builder Punch – these are so easy and fun to make and add a great little touch to any paper crafting project.
When I first started stamping everything I made was CASE'd
My customers knew that I wasn't original. It was only with time and as I started to share online I decided to be brave and start creating some of my own stuff. Do you CASE? Do you feel guilty when you do? Don't it is like a building block to building your own creativity!
Be part of my amazing Stampin' Up Team!
Thanks so much for stopping by – I love what I do and would love to share this amazing experience with anyone who would like to give Stampin' Up! a shot. There are some great benefits to joining Stampin' Up! and my Team check them out.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3