My Diva & Dude Stampers Team are the most amazing stampers!
I received this card from Brenda Sprenger who is part of my team. She is so kind to remember to send me cards of appreciation every now and then which I appreciate so much. This card was part of a Swap we had with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
The stamp set for this card is the Sale-a-brations (SAB) Avant Garden stamp set.
There are only a few days left so…
Don't let this be you on April 1 – it won't be an April Fools Joke. Sale-a-brations (SAB) will really be over! Be sure and get the exclusive items today before they are gone forever. SAB items are only whiles supplies last so some items could already be gone – don't wait!
This awesome card was created with some stamps, ink and the Stampin' Spritzer. To achieve this great look you fill your Stampin' Spritzer with water and lightly spritz your watercolor paper. Then ink up your stamp and very lightly spritz the stamp and stamp your image onto the watercolor paper.
A little bit about this handstamped card…
- The card base is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Soft Suede Cardstock
- Then a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Watercolor Paper
- The cut out using the Big Shot and the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (these are not in the catalog as they are a special release).
- The Happy Birthday Wishes (from the Avant Garden stamp set) is stamped in Soft Suede ink
- The embellishments are the Gold Metallic Thread and also the Gold Enamel Shapes.
Today's Stampin' Up! color palette…
I hope you have taken advantage of this awesome time of year getting free product with your qualifying orders. Read more about it…
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the March Host Code 6EJ7PSB3
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>